Researching, purchasing and disposing of hardware and software can be a cumbersome task. Clients of our TotalCare IT support services were looking for a way to lower costs, save time, and avoid hassles.
TotalCare Procurement solves this problem. We will manage every step of the process: recommending software and hardware, the ordering and financing process, even disposing of technology at the end of its useful life.
TotalCare Procurement provides the following benefits:
- Appropriate Identification – The best technology for your needs. As trusted advisors, your consultants will help you identify the appropriate hardware, software, networking equipment and peripherals by working with certified technology support specialists representing the leading vendors.
- Competitive Pricing – Our buying power and key technology relationships assure we get what you need at competitive prices
- Custom Configuration – BungeeCraft Technologies has the ability to configure technology to your specific requirements including data image management through an ISO 9002 certified configuration center.
- Licensing Expertise – We identify and navigate through the myriad of software licensing and support programs, then recommend the right one for your company.
- Order Process – Automated process to place accurate orders and track shipping and delivery dates, so your projects can be completed without delay.
- Financing – A best-in-class program to facilitate financing and leasing options for your technology and project needs.
- Disposition – We can manage the appropriate disposal of older technology in a secure, environment-friendly manner.
Combined with TotalCare, our flagship IT support service, you have a single partner to recommend, purchase, install, manage and dispose of your IT assets in a cost-effective manner.
Contact your BungeeCraft Technologies consultant or our sales staff to eliminate the headaches of your technology procurement process.